Because we are all considering safety, micro-weddings and elopements are becoming more common. These intimate celebrations are a great option to make your love and personality the true focus of your special day. And an Alaska elopement is an adventure your friends and family will love to hear about!
Although these events are smaller, it doesn’t mean they require less effort. It takes time to search for vendors, review options and put it all together. If that sounds like more than you want to manage, I can help. I’m combining my prior experience as an event planner, with my photography skills to offer a limited number of styled elopements at an all-inclusive rate of $5,000.
All-Inclusive Alaska Elopement Package
Saying “I Do” should be exciting, not stressful. That’s why I’ve partnered with expert local vendors to provide all of the following for this flat rate:
- Bespoke elopement planning and coordination
- Ceremony officiant
- Hair and makeup for one person
- Boutonniere and bouquet or floral crown
- One tier cake or other custom dessert option
- Styled table for two
- Three hours of photography with an online gallery and a print release
- A 15% discount on print orders from the gallery for 3 months
- Video created from your photographs
- Custom wedding gift crafted by a local Alaskan artist
Say “I Do” in Alaska with a Stress-Free Styled Elopement!
This a great option for couples who want a beautiful and unique celebration without the stress of managing all the details. All you have to do is answer a few questions, then pick out your attire and rings.
I only have availability for six couples in 2021, so complete the form below and let’s make you one of them!
While you’re waiting to hear back from me, check out these helpful FAQs about working with me.